Subscribe to our emails
Print, fill out, sign and send with your completed your Sabretooth Dental Impression Kit.
When we receive your kit, we will check your name and email against our database along with your desired 3D Fang style and tooth color. In the event of a disparity, we will contact you via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that your 3D Fang order cannot be processed without this completed and signed form, along with your approved molds.
Terms And Conditions Waiver
This form must be completed, signed, and sent with your molds before your order can be filled. If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian MUST read this form and co-sign it for you. Please print as clearly as you can.
Thanks, Father Sebastiaan, inventor and creator of 3D Fangs.
- No Warranty The device you have just purchased from Father Sebastiaan should provide satisfactory service if used properly and in accordance with the information set out on the accompanying care form. THIS DEVICE IS NOT WARRANTED OR GUARANTEED, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR BY IMPLICATION, FOR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOR IS THERE ANY SUCH WARRANTY AS TO MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP. FATHER SEBASTIAAN SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR BREAKAGE OR MALFUNCTION, AND NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED OR MADE.
- Purchaser’s Representation and Acknowledgment The undersigned Purchaser of a device from Father Sebastiaan: Represents: That he/she is at least eighteen (18) years old as of the date appearing below (or if the purchaser is less than eighteen (18), this statement MUST be countersigned by a parent or legal guardian); and Acknowledges and Agrees: (i) that the device is designed solely for costume purposes and is in no way intended to replace, supplement or perform the function of a natural tooth; (ii) that the device must not under any circumstances be worn on or affixed to an acrylic or other artificial denture or tooth (Father Sebastiaan MUST be made aware of the presence of ANY artificial teeth before the molding process is begun); (iii) that the device has been designed to fit over a specific tooth and must be worn only on such tooth; (iv) that the device must not be affixed in any way to the tooth other than by fitting it onto the tooth for which it was designed, or by the instructions provided by Father Sebastiaan; and (v) that Father Sebastiaan shall not be liable for, and shall be indemnified by the Purchaser against, any claim, loss or damage resulting from any shifting, movement or loss of any tooth and any other damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused by the device, whether to the Purchaser or to any third person. 3. Do you have any existing TEMPORARY crowns or permanent bridge work? YES NO
- Are you scheduled for any upcoming dental work that affects the teeth you are having
capped or the teeth directly next to them? YES NO
- Do you plan on having your teeth bleached in the near future? YES NO
- Would you like to be included in my online gallery, an online listing of those who wear my art? Your entry includes a picture, a brief bio, and inclusion of your personal homepage and/or email? YES NO
Purchaser’s signature Purchaser's parent or guardian (if under 18)
Dayside Name (printed):
Nightside Name (printed):
Date of Birth:
Please email a picture of yourself in your new fangs once you receive them, if you wish to be featured in the online gallery to email@example.com.
How did you hear of Sabretooth Fangs?
( ) Internet search ( ) Word of mouth ( ) Other (explain):
Color Prescription (VITA code):
Style of Fangs:
( ) Classics (1 pair on canine / 2 teeth)
( ) Lilith (1 pair of lateral / 2 teeth)
( ) Lost Boys (2 pairs / long laterals / subtle canines)
( ) Sabres (2 pairs / medium laterals and canines)
( ) Brooklyn (2 pairs / long canines / subtle laterals)
( ) Subtle ( ) Medium ( ) Fierce (Long)
Sabretooth Fangs - 7119 W. Sunset Blvd. Suite #623 Los Angeles, CA 90046